Wednesday, September 19, 2018

WHERE IS ZACKQUILL MORGAN'S STATUE???THE MOST FAMOUS MAN IN MORGANTOWN???


WHERE IS ZACKQUILL MORGAN’s STATUE FOR MOVIE
My daughter Vicki Lynn Constantine Parzyk and I were
in Morgantown to talk about my book WHY IS A SPY
CALLED A MOLE about the Revolution. I talked about
Zackquill Morgan who fought with Washington
In the French Indian War and the Revolution.
Vicki walked up to the Courthouse to
See his statue of honor. He was a Colonel
In the Revolution, friend of Commander-
In-Chief Washington. Where is this statue now
so we can film it? She couldn’t find it.
Book starts in Morgantown and is in discussion
for movie. I talked about how Zackquill Morgan, who
fought in the French Indian War and was a Colonel
under Commander-in-Chief in the American Revolution. WHERE IS THE STATUE OF HONOR
NOW? Washington and Morgan were  friends and Washington went to Morgantown to visit
him. The Monongahela is important too!  He founded Morgantown.