Saturday, October 26, 2019

Artist,Author, Illustrator, Lorraine Strieby is Planning Art Show with Sculptor Jamie Lester, and Deborah Lester

We will keep you posted.  It will be in Los Angeles and will show Statue pictures of Jerry West,
Don Knotts, and Zackquill Morgan.

Jamie Lester also has some new sculptures and Strieby will have a book signing of me,
Mayor Molly McMole.  I might just show up in person.  This will be hard for me because you
know Im a mole and people just don't see moles even though we are often in plain site.

Woohoo, you will see me and Jamie Lester and his mom Deborah Lester will be there too.

You will wonder, who the heck is Zackquill Morgan, well his father and him founded
Morgantown, WV.  Zack  also fought under Commander-in-Chief George Washington
in both the French and Indian War and the American Revolution.  Not many soldiers
did that.

If you read my blogs you know about old Zack, WHY IS A SPY CALLED A MOLE.

Well, I will keep you posted and so will the other artists.

Strieby is coming so I have to call it a day, Bye, Mayor Molly McMole, MMM