Tuesday, July 26, 2022

FOOTBALL HANDBOOK by Lorraine Strieby aka Mayor Molly McMole

Football Handbook is helpful in that it teaches some of the basic rules using a surprise technique--a fun read, and me as Mayor Molly McMole likes to solve problems. Well, I found a problem in my new mole hole underneath a high school bleacher where we dug in--meaning a mole hole that was going to be undetected. You know we are a sneaky bunch--built our town under this nice flat grassy field, which to our shock happened to be a football field and the head coach had a losing streak--three straight years. Well, with help of my friend and cohort, Cat Sophia, there was a surprising adventure into football lore. Strieby's sixth book is she showing off her knowledge of football--I better quit this typing now because I hear her car in the driveway. Bye for now, mole hole here I come. MMM Mayor Molly McMole #football #turnofevents #whynot #highschoolfootball #molehole #footballcoach #footballrules #passreceiver #harddecions #lovefootball #footballhero