Sunday, January 5, 2020

Rabbit Hole (Alice Fell Down) Mole Hole (Cat Sophia Fell Down ) by Lorraine Strieby

                                             What in the Heck is a Mole Hole Anyway?

Just like Alice fell down a rabbit hole, Sophia the Cat did just that, only in her case it was a mole hole, my mole hole. It stirred up trouble in our Mole Town.  I certainly didn't expect it,  Thankfully the cat was unconscious but my first responders,
the Mole Town Fire Department, came to tie the cat down but just a little bit too late.

Sophia was on a mission to get rid of us because we make tunnels and mole hills.  Did you know
that we are very small with big appetites and we can dig our tunnels very fast looking for earth
worms. The property owners didn't like that so I had to solve a big problem

Have you every wondered what is down a mole hole?  Well, Lorraine Strieby did and she
wrote about  it in her book series The Adventures of Mayor Molly McMole, hey that's me!
I'm not what you expect, I'm rather glamorous, crafty, smart and brave.  My Mole Town
has castles with onion domes, made with real onions. You have to be resourceful living
down in our dark tunnels.

 However, I have architects Keith and Fred that not only build
castles, but sand castles, ice castles, and college campuses.  Remember there are six books
on kindle, two on Amazon and soon to be more on Amazon.

I want to talk about Spider Leggs and his magical, electrical web that has a mind of its own but
I hear  Lorraine and she doesn't know that I  use her blog too.  --I'm off to one of my castles...
Mayor Molly McMole MMM  #rabbithole #molehole #aliceandwonderland #moleanimals
#spiders #web #worldwideweb #castles #oniondomes #sandcastles #icecastles
#bradhirou #davidbach #tunnels #tunnelbuilders #cats #firstresponders





#