Sunday, February 9, 2020

Abby, Mayor Molly McMole's Savior



The Adventures of Mayor Molly McMole
Copyright Lorraine Strieby

Abby, Mayor Molly McMole's Savior

Will here I am again writing for Lorraine Strieby.   I was really
scared by heading on the ferry to the Gulf of Alaska.  There are no moles
there.  It is too cold and the permafrost  brrrrrrrrr.  However,  I
knew that my Cousin Vinnie (the shrew) was in real estate and maybe he could save the day. He is quite talented, building ice castles and selling/renting them so I called him on my cell and he had the
right castle for us, but I was still dubious about the cold and the comfort for my tribe of moles who I really loved and, of course, Cat Sophia, who was the diplomat and could get human friends to help us.  
Well she did while I was trying to keep everyone warm in the ice castle under blankets, Sophia wandered down by the pier where she smelled smoked salmon.  There she met a chef, named Abby, who was a grad from USC and managed the family restaurant, the Hungry Crab.  She met
her husband at USC and he was a super fisherman in Valdez.  Well, Abby fell in love
with Cat Sophia and she brought us food and filled us in on how nice Abby was.
And we slowly met her and she liked being a friend of a mole tribe.
Also
she being used to Southern California, visited Italy and Hawaii during the cold months.
Here, in Alaska we met the villain.  Oh, Strieby is here so I have to say Bye and
hop down my mole hole.
#moles #alaska #gulfofalaska #icecastles #ferryboats #salmonfishermen
#crab #readtoachild #homeschooingl #castles #icecastles#geography