Wednesday, March 25, 2020

If Your Child is Home You Might Want to Download This Book

If Your Child Is Home You Might Want to Download This Book
I just popped up out of my mole hole to blog this for you  stay-at-homes through no fault of your own.

Im very proud of my ancestor, Christopher McMole, Master Spy for Commander
George Washington.  If you want to learn and teach the American Revolution and you don't want to go outside right now, you can download Lorraine Strieby's book, Why is a Spy called a Mole
from Kindle.  Not only you will learn more about the Revolution than you learned in school, but so will your child.  Strieby spent 4 years studying the Revolution and illustrated 40 pages.
You will fall in love with the Swamp Fox, Francis Marion, and Mr. Billy Lee, Washington's horse, Nelson and his dog, Madame Moose.  You can download it from Kindle. 

Well, I have to go down my Mole Hole now, Bye and be safe