Saturday, March 14, 2020

Mayor Molly McMole a Real Live Shot

This is me, Mayor Molly McMole

I was going  through Lorraine Strieby's photos today and I found a live shot of me.
Notice my pink paw claws.  My tribe of moles do a lot of the tunneling while
I supervise.  I'm a good at supervising.   Sometimes Gus gives some trouble
but I keep him in line.  Notice my bracelet and tam.  When Strieby reads to students I go along
in this hat box.  I love my tam and you can't see my boots but they show off my
outfit.  My tribe calls me a fashionista behind by back.  
Well I have to go down my mole hole now but I'll be back
By the way, Lorraine Strieby doesn't claim to be Dr. Seuss
but she write like him with words that sound good to
children and the storyteller as well...

#childrenbooks
#moleholes
#moletunnels
#storytellers
#illustrations
#internationalartist
#awardwinningartist