Wednesday, September 5, 2018

GEORGE WASHINGTON, MR. BILLY LEE, AND MASTER SPY COMING TO
MORGANTOWN. WV, SEPTEMBER 13 TO 15

Hey Mountaineers, do you know how important the Monongahela River is and
Zanquill Morgan?  Find out at the Monongalia Art Center on  the 15th.  She is not
going to talk much about me, but my ancestor Master Spy, Christopher McMole.

I went into her studio and took a wide sharpie and made a border on one of her
paintings.  She is not going to talk much about me, but she will a little bit because
she did a recent painting of me in Italy, called  finding molly,  that won an award
here in Los Angeles.  Now it is going to be in an art book that Salvatore Russo is
printing at this moment--in Italy.

Her book, Why Is a Spy Called a Mole, tells about the Revolution and how
important a white man and a black man made this country the greatest country  because
George Washington and those forefathers of ours  were tired of being pushed around by
those Europeans.  However, France finally became our friends and saved us.

Well, here she comes so I have to close this blog. Enjoy her lecture and book signing.
Mayor Molly McMole, MMM

She is also going to teach at Skyview Elementary.  Those kids are so lucky.  I hear they
are smart too.  Good for them!