Friday, May 8, 2020

Mayor Molly McMole Gives a Shoutout to Sophia the Cat, Lorraine Strieby

Sophia the Cat  and the rest of my mole tribe are heroes--not just me, Mayor Molly McMole

Lets face it, this cat named Sophia fell down one of my mole holes, landed with a thud and was
fully disoriented for a few minutes.  I knew that I had to do something and I made her my   friend.
We had a wild ride to Alaska and along the way she learned to surf in Santa Barbara, made
friends with a rich lady in Valdez, Alaska, so we could escape the Alaska cold weather for the winter and visit Rome where Snookims the cat became very jealous of Sophia during our visit to Florence and the famous Four Rivers Fountain.  Sophia solved a big problem in Strieby's Football Handbook; saved Coach Mary's job, in fact.

All this, and she unfortunately was locked up in an Hawaiian animal shelter so the veterinarian could clear her of any disease.  Yes, she was quarantined (Book 4, Mayor Molly McMole Follows the Sun).  You will learn a lot about Hawaii--another mole tribe adventure. 

Well, my hunt and peck method of writing this post with my paws gets to me sometimes,
but wanted to give a shoutout to my good friend, Sophia tonight.

See you around, but you better be quick, remember I'm a mole.

Down my mole hole, Mayor Molly McMole, MMM 20 x 16 in., on paper or canvas with gallery wrap, shipped in a tube For pricing please go to lstrieby.org or lorrainestriebyproductions@gmail.com