Saturday, February 5, 2022

<
SNIPPET OF WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY -- Well I'm no fair weather fan, I suffer the defeats and cheer the wins. Morgantown, WV, is rated no. l in small towns in some polls. My painting of Morgantown hangs in the Monongalia Art Center for which I am proud and Dr. Charles Mahan bought and donated a print to Morgantown High School, my maiden name is Lorraine Ayer and very few people know my first name. Enough already, WVU gives out very few retired jersey numbers. So here are some of the retired jersey men with the Monongahela River in the background. This river is famous in the French Indian War, one of the few rivers that flows North, and joins the Allegheny River to form the Ohio. Well do you know the Jersey 44 guy? Well he still works in Los Angeles for the LA Clippers--Jerry West. Miy husband, Marc Constantine, played basketball with West for the WVU Mountaineers. Today I had a photo shoot in my art studio here in Vista, CA. The photographer came from Houston to photograph me and my books of Mayor Molly McMole. The Monongahela River is in my Book Five, WHY IS A SPY CALLED A MOLE, featuring Commander George Washington, who was a hero in the French Indian War, learned fighting skills and led our troops in the American Revolution, before getting his desk job, The First President of the USA!! Yea Morgantown! When I fly into Pittsburgh I love to see the Golden Triangle and see the confluence of these rivers, approx 80 miles from Morgantown. #morgantown #Monogahela #westvirginiauniversity #morgantownhighschool #basketball #pittsburg #goldentriangle #frenchindianwar #americanrevolution #georgewashington wvulettermen #wvubasketball #jerrywest #tonyconstantine #morgantownpost