Thursday, March 17, 2022

MAYOR MOLLY MCMOLE JUMPED FROM HER MOLE HOLE INTO A SIX-BOOK SERIES, SEE AUTHOR LORRAINE STRIEBY INTERVIEW WITH BRAD HIROU, FILM PRODUCER

On March 11, 2022, I was interviewed by Bradley Hirou about my series "The Adventeures of Mayor Molly McMole" He asked me questions as to how did this adventure of Molly begin. My yard and horse property were taken over by a mole tribe and nothing worked to eliminate this mole(s). One of my daughters suggested that I write about her. After taking a class on wrtiting for children--Mayor Molly McMole jumped out of her mole hole and into a six-book series. My teaching career and visting many places here in American, Emrope, Russia, Hawaii, Africa, gave me some background to make this mole tribe have an adventure--opening experiences that children will learn about many things. Each book teaches something, and Book 5, "Why is a Spy Called a Mole" is fantasy based on fact about the American Revolution. Let me say that when I went to school President George Washington was hardly every mentioned. Who was this person who had a big home in Virginia and was our first President? You will learn about him through Molly's ancestor, Christopher McMole, Master Spy for Commander George Washington. Well, the facts that I learned after 4 years of research, dusting off history books and reading Chernow's book, "Washington a Life" blew my mind and it made me want to share his story--not many of us could have accomplished what he did. Not only was he a soldier, horseman, surveyor, but his best friend was black Mr. Billy Lee, Warrant officer, accountant, spoke two languages, saved Washington's life more than once, sometimes wore a fancier uniform than Washington and Washington was all for it. Now that you know about Mr. Billy Lee how many hiatorical paintings of him can you find with Washington? I found 6 and still counting. One was just sold for $26 million dollars, only two men in the painting--Washington and Lee! Let us not forget--he helped design the White House and Washington DC. Thank you Bradley Hirou and the Voice of Healing News for this interview about an adventurous mole (which includes her small tribe, Cat Sophia, a villian, and a helpfull rooster in Hawaii). Not to mention, a lovely lady, Abby, they meet in Alaska, remember Molly is on an adventure. #moiceofhealingnews, #georgewashington #mr.billylee #mole #spy #adventure #americanrevolution #childrenbooks #adventure #adventurestories #historicalpaintings #illustration #childrenadventurestories #americanrevolution #childrenbooks #storyteller #mole #molehole #adventure #georgaphy #geology #illustrator #creativity #history #homeschooling #georgewashington #Italy #hawaii #animal #animallovers