Monday, March 13, 2017

ICE CASTLES AND PERMANENT SAND CASTLES BY SANDRO IN THE MAYOR MOLLY MCMOLE SERIES

My name is Sandro and live in the Mayor Molly McMole Series.
Part of the time I live in Valdez, Alaska, and work for
Vinnie the Shrew during the winter by carving ice castles.

When our whole crew visited Florence and Rome in Strieby’s
book, “All Roads Lead to Rome,” I did sketches of Medieval
architecture and couldn’t wait to work for Vinnie, a shrew who is a real
estate mole who rents out twinkling ice castles that are a joy to
see.  I am getting better at it and when we get to
Hawaii I will be in charge of building a permanent
sand castle.  Tourists love to see my work. 

Thank you, Molly, for letting me borrow Strieby’s
laptop, and thank you, Spider Leggs, for finding that

recipe  for permanent sand castles. 

You can find the story in Book 3 and 4 of Lorraine Strieby's 
The Mayor Molly McMole Series