Thursday, February 20, 2020

SOPHIA THE CAT AND MAYOR MOLLY MCcMOLE, BOOK ONE OF THE ADVENTURES OF MAYOR MOLLY McMOLE

CAT SOPHIA BEFORE SHE FELL DOWN THE MOLE HOLE

Lorraine Strieby is out of the office now so I want to talk about my best friend, Cat Sophia,
and our friendship did not start out smoothly.
Her owners wanted to get rid of me because of my mole holes.  She was
"hell bent" on destroying my Mole Town with all its castles.  My only
hope was to make her my friend which I did by having a party in the cafe
right next to my office--rock band,  salmon.
Like all cats, she is an independent soul.  Down,  deep down, she has a heart of gold and knows what is the right things to do.
She definitely is not a homebody, and loves adventure, new challenges to overcome.
Scary and villainous she was at the beginning of our adventure, but she evolves into a protective and loving companion to me and later a wonderful lady we met in Valdez,
Alaska.

Well here she comes, so I'll just jump down my mole hole and maybe have
tea with Cat Sophia--Bye...
#cats #heroes #travel #castles #rockbands# #childrenbooks