Sunday, March 1, 2020

Places That Will Stir Interest in Young Minds and the Storytellers

MAY0R MOLLY MCMOLE AND HER TRIBE GO ALL OVER THE WORLD
Strieby is out so Im going to tell you a story today.
I'm grateful to be alive after some of the places you will visit through
me and my Tribe of moles and Cat Sophia, and my beloved ancestor,
Master Spy Christopher McMole, Mr. Billy Lee, and Commander-in Chief, George Washington
Get Ready to visit:
Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Simeon,
Golden Gate Bridge, Gulf of Alaska, Valdez, Anchorage Airport
Bernini's Four Rivers Fountain, Rome, Vatican, Uffizi Museum,  River Arno, Ponte Vecchio 
The Sleeping Giant, Kauai, Hot Spot at bottom of the Pacific Ocean, Morgantown, WV,
and the Monongahela River

Soon I will blog you all the people and the famous, and even a famous horse, and
a famous dalmation, Are you interested?
Well you know the routine, time to jump down the Mole Hole
Your mole friend, Mayor Molly McMole, aka
blogger Lorraine Strieby